RIS Swiss Section-Deutschsprachige Schule Bangkok emphasizes diversity and integration and therefore welcomes all children from families who are interested in their children receiving a high-quality education based upon the authentic values of the three German-speaking countries (Switzerland, Germany and Austria). As our students are characterized by their high motivation for learning and outstanding behavior, we take these virtues for granted in our future students.
The school year consists of two semesters (August-December/January-June). You may apply at any moment. The school reserves the right to admissions.
The following documents will be needed upon registration:
- Completed RIS Swiss Section-Deutschsprachige Schule Bangkok Registration Form
- Completed and signed Entrance Survey about Daily Language Use
- Copies of school reports from the past three years
- Copies of passports and non-immigrant visas of both students and parents
- Copy of Thai birth certificate (only for students born in Thailand)
- Copies of parents’ and student’s Thai Household Registration (for Thai students)
- Record of Medical Examination completed and duly signed by a physician at hospital or clinic (click here to print the form. The Student Health Data Form must be completed by a physician. This can be done outside Thailand. Only our form can be accepted.)
|Entrance fee (one-time, per student)|
|SEA campus development fund (one-time, per student, refundable)
Registration fee (semestral, per student, non-refundable)
|SEA membership fee (school yearly, per family)|
All of the above-mentioned fees must be completely paid before a student is accepted to the school.
The financial officer of RIS Swiss Section - Deutschsprachige Schule Bangkok signs the registration form and issues a receipt for all fees paid. The form will be kept at RIS Swiss Section - Deutschsprachige Schule Bangkok.
All new students must be accompanied by a parent or parental guardian when coming to register.